- To lead the team providing an effective Skills Hub service at the College’s Wellington Road site and any other sites / pop up hubs etc in the future.
- To be part of the internal CoWC team that ensures the unemployed, including the key demographic of 16 – 24 year olds, have a seamless transition from DWP to a job with appropriate training to meet any skill gaps
- Liaise with other external stakeholders including The Way and City of WolverhamptonCouncil to maximise success
- Ensuring destination information is collected for individuals to meet funding requirements and preparing summary reports
- Create and oversee schedules and rota’s to ensure that the Hub/s is covered with staff throughout its opening hours
Salary Scale: Scale 4 (SPC 16 -18) 20,656 - 21,899
The benefits of working for the College include:
Grade of Post: Scale 4
Hours worked per week = 37 (1FTE)
Local Goverment Pension Scheme
Enhanced Annual Leave
Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
Family Friendly Policies
Access to Occupational Health Services
To see the Job Specification please click here.
For information and enquiries:
01902 836 000
Minicon (for the deaf):
01902 821 821 / 01902 312 063
© 2014 City of Wolverhampton College, All Rights Reserved.